The WTM World Responsible Tourism Awards cover the globe. Championing the very best work in Responsible Tourism. Free to enter, the 2022 Awards are split into four regions, with the winner of each region going forward to compete in the Global Awards.
Considering the challenges we have all experienced, there is no better year to enter, to give your business a competitive edge. European entries must be in by the 31st August 2022 – plenty of time to prepare a really excellent award pesentation;
- Decarbonising Travel & Tourism,
- Sustaining Employees and Communities through the Pandemic,
- Destinations Building Back Better Post-COVID,
- Increasing Diversity in Tourism: How inclusive is our industry?
- Reducing Plastic Waste in the Environment
- Growing the Local Economic Benefit
- Access for the differently-abled as travellers, employees and holidaymakers.
- Increasing tourism’s contribution to natural heritage and biodiversity
- Conserving water and improving water security and supply for neighbours
- Contributing to cultural heritage